Device Manager NX Lite
Device Manager NX Lite is a client based device management utility designed with advanced productivity in mind. It allows efficient management and monitoring of up to 250 printing devices on premise.
Device Manager NX Lite provides extensive information for a mixed fleet in a simple three pane view. Advanced device management features simplify the process of batch configuring Ricoh models. In addition, it permits ‘cloning’ of selected features of Ricoh’s new ‘services-led platform’ devices.
Device Manager NX Lite allows you to efficiently monitor and manage up to 250 printing devices on-site.
Device Manager NX Lite provides timely data and the ability to efficiently monitor and manage up to 250 printing devices on-site
- Real-time device status monitoring keeps administrators informed about toner, paper levels and other basic device functions. Additional data can be collected for Ricoh devices such as print and copy readings, and black& white or colour usage.
- Maximize fleet uptime by automating service and toner alerts within your organization
- Increase operational efficiency with easy-to-use tools for; accessing logs and counters, device grouping, auto discovery and firmware upgrades
- Facilitate fleet deployment by enabling your administrators to apply device settings to multiple devices at once
- Enhance visibility with floor plan mapping to locate printers/MFPs
- Manage your entire fleet regardless of vendor
Features and Benefits
- Reduce printing related support calls with automated device management
- Lower administration time with "Batch Configuration", saving time during fleet refreshes by letting administrators work with multiple devices at once
- Collect a standard set of data such as toner and paper levels for most manufacturers' devices, along with the total print meter
- Collect additional detailed meter data for Ricoh devices, including: copy, scan, print and fax usage, colour and B&W readings, and measure output by duplex or A3 format
- Navigate quickly to a specific device and display its properties
- Custom filters to quickly identify devices that needs supplies or service
- With Ricoh's next generation devices; Device Cloning lets administrators export settings from 1 MFP to create a template to quickly configure similar MFPs
* All brand and/or product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.